LifeUp App sign up page where the “term of use”(http://web.lifeup.com.sg/lifeup/privacy.html) is at the below of the page:
Personal data means any data about an individual who can be identified from that data. It includes without limitation an individual’s name, identity card, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, address and email address.
Personal information about visitors to our site and mobile app is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services, or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Singapore.
We may collect and receive information from you in the following situations:
- When you register for an account with us (“Account”).
- When you use the features and functions available on our Services, e.g., by engaging services we provide, communicating with condominium management, making facilities bookings and payments or reaching out to our useful contacts partners.
- When you visit our website or use the app, we automatically receive and record some information from your browser or mobile phone such as IP (Internet Protocol) address, cookies and data.
- If you contact us, for example, with a query or to report a problem.
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you to allow you to take full advantage of our services. It may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
- You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
If you wish to:
(a) apply for a copy of the information we hold about you; or
(b) withdraw consent you previously provided to us to use, collect or disclose the information we hold about you,
please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at the contact details set out in “Contact Us” below.
Please allow us a reasonable period of time to respond to any request and effect any change. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and may give you reasons for doing so.
Use of Information
We may use the information and personal data collected and received from you for the following purposes:
- To verify and authenticate your identity, update our records and generally maintain your Account with us.
- Provide our Services and customize the content shown to you.
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain our Services.
- Responding to your queries and resolving complaints.
- Carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how our Services are being used and how we can improve them.
- To update you on our Services (e.g. new offers, new features, new feedback, new comments). These updates will be sent by email, sms and/or through push notifications.
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest products and services we offered or carefully selected third parties. These updates will be sent by email, sms and/or through push notifications and you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates.
- To send you service-related messages including, without limitation, a welcome/confirmation notification when you register your Account, facilities booking related notification, social feed updates, chat notifications, notifications with the condominium management and to enforce our Terms of Service and other policies. These messages are not promotional in nature. These messages will be sent by email, sms and/or through push notifications and you may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages from us, unless you deactivate your account.
- We may also collect, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose which is permitted or required under the Applicable Law.
Credit Card and Bank Account Details
Bank account details are only stored for the processing of payment. Any details held by us will be committed to a high degree of protection.
We may share information about you in the following situations:
- When you register for an Account, the information which you make available on your profile may be viewed by other users of our Services. Other users of our Services would also be able to view the content which you upload and share on our Services.
- We may share the information with our affiliates and with third party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of our Services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We may share the information with our potential partners, investors and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect our Services or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
- We respect your privacy and we will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may disclose data and aggregate statistics about users of our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties in order to describe our Services, deliver targeted advertisements or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
- Outside of normal situations where disclosure has taken place with your consent, or is necessary for the original purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights, property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information handled by our sites and mobile app. We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies and developments. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or mobile app can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us for our online products and services. Once we receive your transmission, we will also strive to ensure its security on our systems.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Other Information from Users
Our web servers gather your IP address(es) to help diagnose problems or support issues with our services.Information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies and Applets
Access to Information
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
We provide links to external websites, third party websites and/or mobile app. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that website and/or its privacy statement.
Block 75 Ayer Rajah Crescent
#02-06 LaunchPad@One North,